Terms and Conditions
1. The content, trademarks and logos are ours and may not be used without permission. We/us/ours refers to the owners and operators of Body and Sole)
2. You may not use the website to send spam or as a medium to send malicious, harmful or unlawful communications.
3. You may not use this website to tamper or interfere with its purpose to promote our business or to influence or change how it is managed.
5. If you provide content for the website or other media for example testimonials or reviews, you agree for us to use it free of charge for marketing on this or any other media.
6. You do not rely on this website or linked media as a substitute for proper medical advice.
7. We will not be responsible for any financial loss or failure to make a gain, loss of opportunities, any IT or software corruption or loss as a result of using this website or its content, or other media.
8. We will maintain proper Public liability insurance to cover our services and business at all times.
9. By using our services you accept responsibility for your own health and obtaining medical advice. You accept responsibility for your own exercise, stretching and rehabilitation programme. We may guide you within the limits of our training but you are free to vary, adapt or change that guidance at your own discretion.
10. We will never advise you to NOT seek medical advice or treatment and any lack of direction to do so does not imply that you should not do so.
11. If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
12. We will maintain our treatment facilities, the access, equipment and services in a safe, clean and appropriate state at all times.
13. We reserve the right to decline to treat a person if we believe that continued treatment will not benefit them or if we suspect that our safety or that of others or our property is at risk.
14. Treatments may involve a measure of exposure of the body to the therapist. In order to reduce costs we will not employ a chaperone. You are, however, welcome to bring a companion to act as chaperone if you feel it appropriate. We welcome it for the protection of all parties but also as a means of encouraging you to relax.
15. Clients should feel empowered to state that they are uncomfortable, reluctant or vulnerable at any time and to bring any treatment to a close or to engage a chaperone if they wish.
16. We will provide adequate changing facilities and treatment practices to ensure a clients modesty is protected.
17. We will maintain membership of a professional body and comply with the requirements of that body as regards conduct and professional development. We reserve the right to change those bodies as we see fit.
18. We collect your personal details, contact details and medical history for treatment purposes or communicating with you regarding your treatment or post treatment self help only. We do not share your details nor do we use them for our own marketing purposes. We keep all written records secured in a locked cabinet on our premises. We do not retain records electronically on any device or contact details on mobile devices.